Select publications and presentations:
- “Rights, Recognition, and the Order of Shalom: On Wolterstorff’s Political Theology.” Studies in Christian Ethics 27:4 (November 2014), 453-73.
- Symposium: “What Are You Reading?”, Comment, July 2014.
- “The Grammar of Virtue: Ethical anxieties and moral formation in the early Reformed tradition.” Presented at the American Academy of Religion, Baltimore, MD, November 2013.
- “Hegelian Natural Law: Situating Hegel’s early essay among the theologians and moderns.” Presented at the Ethics Colloquium, Department of Religious Studies, Yale University, March 2013.
- Review, To See History Doxologically: History and Holiness in John Howard Yoder’s Ecclesiology, by J. Alexander Sider, The Journal of Theological Studies 64:2 (October 2013), 823-25.